Management Spreadsheet,
The images below are apart of an excel document stating all the details of our plan for the production of our game, Absolutely Nothing.
This screenshot shows you the project name, estimated start date, estimated end date, project manager name, Members of the team and any holidays that happened during production.
This screenshot shows you the individual tasks within the project. Along with this, it shows the estimated start and completion date and who in the group has contributed to the task.
This screenshot is where I put all the estimated dates to fill out a gnatt chart.
This is the Gnatt chart created from the data I used in the previous screenshot.
This last screenshot is stating all the issues that we came across. We didn't really have any problems apart from the one shown above.
Overall, I think that we worked pretty well and pretty closely to this spreadsheet. With the Gnatt chart, some of the predicted dates where dead on but others were predicted too early or too late.